This Stage 3 kits includes the most of the components needed to mount your engine into your BMW E30. This consists of Sikky’s industry leading motor mounts, trans mount, oil pan, driveshaft, power steering lines, headers and a wiring harness. Optional add on items complete the kit for a turnkey install.
- Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this engine mount and oil pan bolt pattern.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed.
- Required to run E36 steering rack and run eye ball arms for header clearance. The headers also require the use of our low profile steering shaft. Below is a link to the required steering shaft – SIKKY E30 Steering Shaft Assembly
- Manual Brakes – You will need a brake booster delete kit for the E30. This also allows for less clutter in the engine bay, and room for the drivers side head to not interfere with the brake booster.
- Requires use of a LS1 style T56 transmission. With the T56 this kit will allow for the shifter to come through the factory hole, allowing for easy and factory looking installation / operation.
- Factory master cylinder needs to be removed or replaced on this swap to allow clearance for the engine.
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the BMW E30 3 Series chassis when using a Sikky mount kit
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- 1/2” NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with Sikky Oil Pump Pickup Tube, Sikky Dip Stick Tube and Dip Stick, Pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter, Magnetic drain plug, NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs and Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum, CD009 and TR6060
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (can be upgraded to aluminum)
- Designed for Use with the T56/T56 Magnum Transmission
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Massive 1 7/8” primaries
- High flow collectors with merge bullets
- CNC head flanges
- Comes with v-band flange welded to the collector and the complete v-band clamp and flange assembly.
- Tig welded and back purged for super strong and reliable weld
- Fits with any transmission combination
Power Steering Lines
- Fits LS3 style power steering pumps
- LHD chassis only
Wiring Specialties Wiring Harnesses
Super simple chassis connections – no OEM fuseboxes needed. Ignition, Fuel Pump & Gauges – a handful of labeled wires for you to connect.
Fully finished harness – all loom secured and engine / transmission connectors attached.
- Integrated Coil Pack Harnesses – both banks now provided for no extra charge
- Standalone 5 Circuit Bussmann Fuse/Relay Block provided – no connections to OEM fuse boxes needed
- Circuits provided: Ignition, Fuel Pump, Fan1, Fan2 & A/C relay (if not using A/C can be used for aux function like oil or diff cooler fan etc)
- Proper gauge wiring support for Dual 30 Amp PCM-controlled electric cooling fans
- ThermaShield 1,2200F Aluminum / Fiberglass Connector protection provided on knock sensors – no more melted knock sensor connectors
SUPPORTED ENGINES: GM 6.2 LITER LS3 ENGINES USING DRIVE BY WIRE / ELECTRONIC THROTTLE
- 2011-2014 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2008-2014 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe / Silverado
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Super-High Temp Fireproof fiberglass loom used on knock sensor, O2 sensor & transmission branches located in hot areas. (-40°C/-40°F to +450°C/+845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation