The Sikky Manufacturing LSx To CD00x Transmission adapter allows you to use any of the CD00x (CD001-CD009 6 speed) transmissions behind any GM LS engine. This readily available 6 speed transmission can be found in the Nissan 350z, 370z as well as the Infiniti G35, and G37.
Our kit does not require cutting off the bell housing making for a simple bolt on installation with no flywheel spacers needed.
Our adapters are 100% machined making for the most precise adapter plate available. Proper alignment of the input shaft and dowel pins ensures maximum reliability. Featuring the only SFI rated and balanced flywheel on the market for this conversion. It is designed to use a 350Z clutch and pressure plate so any off the shelf aftermarket or OEM clutch disc and pressure plate will work with our included flywheel. Our kit comes with everything needed including Adapter plate, Flywheel, pilot bearing adapter, High torque Starter adapter and all the high grade hardware needed to bolt it up.
- 100% Universal
- Balanced and SFI rated Flywheel
- Fully machined adapter plate
- High torque 18:1 capable starter
- Pilot bearing adapter allowing use of oem or aftermarket Nissan pilot bearing
- No need to cut the transmission bell housing off
- Works with any existing Sikky Motor Mount kit
- DE and HR compatible.
- Uses any stock or aftermarket clutch designed for the 350Z
- Relocation shifter may be required depending on the application
- Will require the use of ARP flywheel bolts (part number 244-2902)
- On DE models, due to casting inconsistencies some bell housing will require sanding a 1″x1″ area for flywheel clearance (very simple modification)
- On HR models for proper starter gear clearance a small piece of the bell housing will need to be removed (very simple modification)