This Stage 1 package includes the basic components needed to mount your engine into your Nissan 370Z. This consists of Sikky’s industry leading motor mounts, trans mount, oil pan and driveshaft. This stage 1 package is ideal for a do-it-yourself type who wants to source or fabricate their own fuel lines, power steering lines, intake, wiring etc.
With our new CD009 transmission adapter system you can use any of the factory nissan 6 speed transmissions with your LS swap. We specifically designed a transmission bracket to make this a simple bolt in installation.
We offer transmission brackets for all the popular transmissions used in this swap including T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060 as well as CD00x
As with all things Sikky these components are designed and manufactured right here in the USA. The Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum. Our products are built to the highest standards. Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in-house by our team of engineers from the ground up. Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for these applications. We build our own oil pans with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other flimsy pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution.
- Does not require removal of the secondary firewall like our competitors kits do. No cutting, drilling spot welds or modifications required, making this an easy bolt in job.
- Developed for left hand drive and right hand drive vehicles.
- Transmission and Shifter – This kit is designed to work with the LS1 style T56. Supplied with our kit is a relocated shifter to allow for the shifter handle to locate through the factory hole. If you are choosing to go with an automatic transmission or a T56 magnum, give us a call and we can modify the package accordingly.
- Some AC compressor and bracket setups may interfere with the right side engine mount and require modification or changing out for different accessories.
Stage 1 Package Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 370z and Infiniti G37
- To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit
- High capacity 6” deep rear sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter, magnetic drain plug and hardware Kit (Pan install utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- Optional solid bushings available
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Captured Urethane Bushing design
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060, and CD001-CD009 using the Sikky CD00x adapter kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints
- Designed for Use with the T56, CD009, TR6060, or T56 Magnum