This Stage 3 kits includes the most of the components needed to mount your engine into your BMW E30. This consists of Sikky’s industry leading motor mounts, trans mount, oil pan, driveshaft, power steering lines, headers and a wiring harness. Optional add on items complete the kit for a turnkey install.
- Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this engine mount and oil pan bolt pattern.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed.
- Required to run E36 steering rack and run eye ball arms for header clearance. The headers also require the use of our low profile steering shaft. Below is a link to the required steering shaft – SIKKY E30 Steering Shaft Assembly
- Manual Brakes – You will need a brake booster delete kit for the E30. This also allows for less clutter in the engine bay, and room for the drivers side head to not interfere with the brake booster.
- Requires use of a LS1 style T56 transmission. With the T56 this kit will allow for the shifter to come through the factory hole, allowing for easy and factory looking installation / operation.
- Factory master cylinder needs to be removed or replaced on this swap to allow clearance for the engine.
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the BMW E30 3 Series chassis when using a Sikky mount kit
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- 1/2” NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with Sikky Oil Pump Pickup Tube, Sikky Dip Stick Tube and Dip Stick, Pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter, Magnetic drain plug, NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs and Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum, CD009 and TR6060
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (can be upgraded to aluminum)
- Designed for Use with the T56/T56 Magnum Transmission
Stainless Steel Headers
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Massive 1 7/8” primaries
- High flow collectors with merge bullets
- CNC head flanges
- Comes with v-band flange welded to the collector and the complete v-band clamp and flange assembly.
- Tig welded and back purged for super strong and reliable weld
- Fits with any transmission combination
Power Steering Lines
- Designed to fit with LS1/LS2 Style Pumps
Wiring Specialties Wiring Harnesses
This wiring harness is specifically engineered for a BMW E30 (82-93) with the GM LS1 Cable Throttle engine swap.
NOTE for 1982-1986 E30 Models
- Due to the existing OEM chassis harness wiring age & it being inadequate to support a modern EFI system properly, 82-86 E30 orders will receive a self-contained version of the harness which utilizes a 5-relay Bussmann fuse block to integrate with ignition, fuel pump, two cooling fans and Auxiliary relays.
- You will need to manually connect a handful of wires for speedo, tach, coolant temp, oil pressure warning light, alternator warning light etc. These can be connected into the OEM body connector or wired directly to individual sensors & gauges.
- This option provides the best results in ensuring the more modern EFI system is not negatively affected by the existing chassis wiring in the E30. A Factory Service Manual or other wiring diagrams will be required.