This Sikky BMW E39 5 Series LSX mid sump oil pan is made to help simplify your LS swap conversion, manufactured right here in the USA. We build our oil pans with a ½” thick 6061 billet aluminum flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. Our 100% aluminum design allows the Sikky pan to be lightweight and extremely durable unlike flimsy steel sheet metal pans. As with all Sikky products, this pan was tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided with only the highest quality parts for their LS swap!
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the BMW E39 5 Series chassis when using a Sikky mount kit
- High capacity 5 1/2” deep front sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 5 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Designed to fit perfectly in the BMW E39 (1995-2004) 5 Series 520i, 523i, 525i, 528i, 530i
- Designed to use LS3 dipstick and tube. OEM GM tube 12625031, stick 12669528
- Requires OEM F-body Camaro pickup tube part number 12558251
- Suitable for all LS powered import and domestic vehicles including hot rods and off-road vehicles. Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this mount and pan bolt pattern.
- Aftermarket oil pumps may require modification of the windage tray and baffle as well as adding additional clearance on the pan flange. Be sure to double check the spacing between the bottom of the pickup tube and the oil pan to ensure there is at least a 3/8” gap.
Oil Pan Kit Includes:
- Oil Pan
- Pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter
- Magnetic drain plug
- Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Available options and upgrades:
- Oil pump pickup tube F-body Camaro GM Part number 12558251
- OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil filter relocation kit with lines, remote filter mount, and oil filter