Sikky Stage 3 packages are a master swap kit that includes a brand new wiring harness made by Wiring Specialties. This kit is ideal for those who want to buy an LS1 and drop it into their chassis with little left to do. The only pieces left to assembled are a fuel kit, intake, radiator and fans (coming soon from Sikky).
- New kit design placing the engine lower and further back than any kit on the market today with more room for turbo and radiator clearance.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or sub frame and does not hang below the cross member when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution.
- Does not require removal of the secondary firewall like our competitors kits do. No cutting, drilling spot welds or modifications required, making this an easy bolt in job.
- Developed for left hand and right hand drive vehicles.
- Transmission – This kit is designed to work with many different transmission options. T56, TR6060, and CD009 to name a few. Choose the appropriate transmission option from the drop down menu.
- Some AC compressor and bracket setups may interfere with the right side engine mount and require modification or changing out for different accessories
Stage 3 Package Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35
- To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit
- High capacity 6” deep rear sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter, dipstick assembly including tube, magnetic drain plug and hardware Kit (Pan install utilizes some factory hardware not included).
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060, and CD009 using 1/2″ adapter plate
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (aluminum upgrade available)
- Designed for use with the T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060, and CD009
LS1 Wiring Harness
- Supports any F-Body LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am or Corvette, any LS1 from 2004 Pontiac GTO or any Truck/SUV LSx/Vortec engine from 1999-2004 Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade with DRIVE BY CABLE THROTTLE ONLY
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required. Complete plug and play harness.
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to 450°C/ 845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation