The Sikky GM A-Body Rear Sump high capacity oil pan is made to help simplify your LS swap conversion, manufactured right here in the USA. We build our oil pans with a ½” thick 6061 billet aluminum flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. Our 100% aluminum design allows the Sikky pan to be lightweight and extremely durable unlike flimsy steel sheet metal pans. As with all Sikky products, this pan was tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided with only the highest quality parts for their LS swap!
- High capacity 6” rear front sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this mount and pan bolt pattern.
- Aftermarket oil pumps may require modification of the windage tray and baffle as well as adding additional clearance on the pan flange. Be sure to double check the spacing between the bottom of the pickup tube and the oil pan to ensure there is at least a 3/8” gap.
Oil Pan Kit Includes:
- Oil Pan
- Pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter
- Dipstick assembly including tube
- Magnetic drain plug
- Hardware Kit (Pan install utilizes some factory hardware not included)
- Custom Pickup Tube
Available options and upgrades:
- OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil filter relocation kit with lines and remote filter mount and filter