The Wiring Specialties Pro-Series LS1 wiring harness is a Brand New, Tucked, Plug and Play harness that was designed and tested by our in-house experts specifically for a LS1 swapped BMW E36. It was modeled on the actual LS1 engine and is race proven at Formula Drift.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS SPECS
- Plug and play.
- Constructed using OEM connectors and seals.
- Made with high temp TXL wire (-40C to 125C operating temperature) with adhesive shrink tubing.
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom with -94C to 257C operating temperature.
- Includes built in charge harness and improved grounds.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS FEATURES
- Retains OEM fans, wipers, oil pressure sensor and coolant sensor (requires oil pressure and coolant adapters).
- Works with OEM dash instruments gauge cluster.
Note: requires the BMW 25-pin fuse box connector to be sent in to complete the project.
Note: For proper A/C operation, a GM pressure sensor needs to be installed on the high-pressure line.
Note: Coolant and Oil sensor adapters retain the use of factory BMW (OBD1) Oil Pressure and Coolant Temp cluster functionality.
Use OBD1 Coolant Switch from E36 – BOSCH Part# 0280130026
Use OBD1 Oil Pressure Switch from E36 – BECK Part# 2011515
Note: LS2 and up engines, additional accessories and other injector types are subject to additional fees.
- Any LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Corvette
- Any Vortec engine from 1999-2007 (LM4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, LR4, L33, L59)
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE and T-56 transmission
SUPPORTED LS PCM SERV CODES
- 09354896, 12200411, 12586242
SUPPORTED VORTEC PCM SERV CODES
- 09254896, 12200411, 12576106, 12586242, 12586243, 12597191, 12583560, 12583561, 12596679, 12589463