When swapping an LS engine into any car clearance between the firewall and the engine can be tight. Making it extremely difficult to get your heater core lines hooked up properly. The last thing you want to do is rig up some line that wasn’t meant to bend that tight and risk kinking it or worse causing it to rupture and leave you stranded and overheating.
We developed the tightest radius 5/8″ ID 90 degree hose ends available to solve this problem once and for all the right way. They fit great in extremely tight spaces and are made of 5 ply reinforced silicone giving them maximum reliability. These hoses coupled with a set of clamps and high strength plastic 90’s get you everything you need to get up and out of the way of the intake manifold making your heater core to water pump connection a breeze with standard straight hose.
- Extremely tight radius silicone hoses
- Maximum clearance to the cylinder heads and intake manifold
- Heavy duty plastic 90 degree fittings
- High quality clamps
- 2 Silicone Tight radius 90 degree hoses
- 2 Heavy duty Plastic 90 degree barb fittings
- 4 hose clamps
- Designed to work with Factory heater core fittings that are 5/8in O.D.
- Designed to Offer Maximum Clearance Between heater hoses and engine
- Suitable for import and domestic vehicles, including hot rods, as well as off-road vehicles