This all new design Sikky Stage 3 swap package includes the works. This kit is ideal for those who want to buy an LS engine and drop it into their 350z with little left to source. The only optional pieces left out of this package are a fuel kit, intake, which can be added.
- New kit design placing the engine lower and further back than any kit on the market today with more room for turbo and radiator clearance.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or sub frame and does not hang below the cross member when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution.
- Does not require removal of the secondary firewall like our competitors kits do. No cutting, drilling spot welds or modifications required, making this an easy bolt in job.
- Developed for left hand and right hand drive vehicles.
- Transmission – This kit is designed to work with many different transmission options. T56, TR6060, and CD009 to name a few. Choose the appropriate transmission option from the drop down menu.
- Some AC compressor and bracket setups may interfere with the right side engine mount and require modification or changing out for different accessories.
Stage 3 PACKAGE Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35
- To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit
- High capacity 6” rear front sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter, dipstick assembly including tube, magnetic drain plug and hardware Kit (Pan install utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- New completely captured bushing design and improved strength
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060, and CD009 using 1/2″ adapter plate
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (aluminum upgrade available)
- Designed for use with the T56, T56 Magnum, TR6060, and CD009
Pro Series Headers
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Massive 1 7/8” primaries
- High flow collectors with merge bullets
- CNC head flanges
- Tig welded
- Left Hand Drive Only
Power Steering Lines
- Fits LS1 Power steering reservoirs
- Swiveling fitting for optimum fitment
- Maximum durability to heat and racing conditions
- Extreme high pressure line with max pressure of 48,000 PSI for no worries of breakage
- Includes Low pressure power steering return line w/ clamps
The Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up to exceed OEM specifications for wire quality, power/ground routing. With our optimized and ‘tucked’ approach the end result will be a clean and worry free installation with a guaranteed start up.
This harness is specifically engineered for a USDM LHD Z33 350z / V35 Infinity G35 (2003-2007) with the GM LS1 V8 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual LS1 engine in a FM chassis to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right, and as always – if you have any questions, please reach out to us.
SUPPORTED ENGINES: Gen 3 Drive By Cable LS1/Vortec
- Any F-Body LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am or Corvette
- Any LS1 from 2004 Pontiac GTO
- Any Truck/SUV LSx/Vortec engine from 1999-2004 Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade, etc.
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE THROTTLE ONLY
CHASSIS: Nissan Z33 350z / Infinity V35 G35
- Any USDM 350z model years 2003-2007
- Any USDM G35 model years 2003-2007
- The Wiring Specialties harness provides proper 350z / G35 gauge cluster functionality for the LS1 engine swap. ECU output functions such as Tach, Engine coolant temp, CEL, Speedometer, fuel gauge and illumination are all supported by the proprietary CANbus controller, included in this kit.
- Fans functionality – the factory car has very capable fans and controllers. We suggest keeping them for the swap, when possible. The Wiring Specialties CANbus Controller retains the factory fan functionality, with pre-set engine temp turn ON and OFF points. We also provide an override for FULL ON fan function by engaging the DSC button. Sleek and clever!
- Plug and play features of this harness require the OEM body harness, body control module and fuse boxes to be UNMODIFIED. The harness utilizes a number of relays and controllers from the OEM chassis, so they need to remain on the chassis fuse box, in stock form.
- For proper Oil Pressure Gauge function, the OEM oil pressure sending unit needs to be used. In most cases a relocation line and an adapter (available to the right in Options) needs to be used in order to use the Nissan sensor with the swap. Stock OEM gauge functionality is available for an extra charge if selected in the Options.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to inquire about Air Conditioning.
- Traction / Stability control is not functional with this swap.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to 450°C/ 845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable built into the main harness
- Knock sensor sub-harness connector
- MAFS connector (3-pin or 5-pin)
- MAP sensor connector
- Intake Air Temp connector
- TPS connector
- 8x Injector connectors
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 Coil interface connectors (coil harnesses are optional)
- Oil Pressure gauge connector
- Wiring for 2 PCM-controlled electric cooling fans
- Cam sensor connector
- Crank sensor connector
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 FRONT Oxygen sensor connectors (High Temp shielding)
- 1 x Ground ring terminal
- Idle air connector
- ECT sensor connector and cluster coolant temp switch connector
- Reverse lights sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Reverse Lockout connector
- Skip Shift connector
- LS1 Alternator connector
- Starter signal/start connector
- A/C Wiring is available as an option. Please note that adding A/C to an LS1 Z33 is not easy and will require custom lines and sensor installation. Wiring Specialties will provide a wiring sub-harness needed for operating the A/C system ONLY. Call or email for details.
- OBD2 Communication connector
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee