Vehicle Applciation: Second generation BMW E30 (1982–1994)
Sikky LSx swap kits are designed for use LS engines (LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9) and the T-56 transmission. Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit it is a direct drop in solution.
Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum versus the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide. Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in-house by our team of engineers from the ground up. Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for Sikky swap kit.
Sikky oil pans are built with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
The factory master cylinder needs to be removed or replaced on this swap to allow clearance for the engine.
Manual Brakes – We also offer a brake booster delete kit for the E30 for customers looking for a lighter weight combination. This also allows for less clutter in the engine bay for a cleaner look. Brake pedal feel on this will be stiff and require a moderate amount of pedal effort to slow down the vehicle. SIKKY E30 Brake Booster Delete
Transmission and Shifter – This kit requires use of a LS1 style T56 or 4L60E transmission. With the T56 this kit will allow for the shifter to come through the factory hole, allowing for easy and factory looking installation / operation.
Fitment Notes: Required to run E36 steering rack and run eye ball arms for header clearance. The headers also require the use of our low profile steering shaft. Below is a link to the required steering shaft – SIKKY E30 Steering Shaft Assembly
- Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this engine mount and oil pan bolt pattern.
The Stage 1 Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the BMW E30 3 Series chassis when using a Sikky mount kit
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- 1/2” NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with Sikky Oil Pump Pickup Tube, Sikky Dip Stick Tube and Dip Stick, Pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter, Magnetic drain plug, NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs and Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (can be upgraded to aluminum)
- Designed for Use with the T56/T56 Magnum or 4l60e Transmission