Fits a variety of domestic and import applications. Please consult dimensions to verify clearance.
This low profile front sump oil pan is manufactured right here in the USA and will simplify your LS swap. We build our oil pans with a ½” thick 6061 billet aluminum flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. Our 100% aluminum design allows the Sikky pan to be lightweight and extremely durable unlike flimsy steel sheet metal pans.
As with all Sikky products, this pan was tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided with only the highest quality parts for their LS swap!
View all Sikky LSx Swap Oil Pans
Front Sump Style 1 Pan Features:
- Low profile front sump design with the highest ground clearance available on the market for a wet sump pan at just 5” from the block to the bottom of the sump.
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- 1/2” NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- requires your choice of 3 styles of pan mounted oil filter adapter blocks noted in available option
- includes provision for Sikky dip stick tube which is required
- requires Sikky pickup tube part number PT1
- Suitable for all LS powered import and domestic vehicles including hot rods and off-road vehicles. Can be used on LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LSA, LS7, LS9, LSX and any other LS based engine using this mount and pan bolt pattern.
- Aftermarket oil pumps may require modification of the windage tray and baffle as well as adding additional clearance on the pan flange. Be sure to double check the spacing between the bottom of the pickup tube and the oil pan to ensure there is at least a 3/8” gap.
Oil Pan Kit Includes:
- Oil Pan
- Magnetic drain plug
- NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs
- Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Available options and upgrades:
- Oil pump pickup tube
- OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Dipstick assembly including tube
- Oil filter relocation kit with lines and remote filter mount
- Pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter
- Pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter
- Pan mounted spin on filter mount