More than 550 supercharged hp with exceptional refinement
The Cadillac CTS-V’s 6.2L supercharged LSA engine delivers 556 horsepower with refinement that is rare in the world of high performance. It is smooth, quiet, and well-balanced — all while delivering breathtaking power.
A unique aluminum cylinder block casting houses a forged-steel crankshaft and super-tough reciprocating parts, integrated piston-cooling oil jets, and high-flow cylinder heads that support the airflow enabled by a 1.9L, sixth-generation supercharger with four-lobe, high-twist rotors. The advanced rotor design broadens the supercharger’s effective range, enhancing low-rpm torque and high-rpm horsepower.
Chevrolet Performance’s LSA 6.2L supercharged crate engine package comes fully dressed, from the top of the charge-cooled supercharger assembly to the ignition system, water pump, balancer, and more. It is a less costly alternative to the LS9 engine and makes a great transplant for any off-road LS-powered vehicle or pre-1976 car or truck. It also comes with conventional wet-sump lubrication system.
NOTE: This engine includes an eight-bolt crankshaft flange that may require an adapter for use with some transmissions.
- 556 HP @6100 RPM
- 551 LB-FT Torque
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen-IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 X 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 12623968): Cast aluminum with six-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12603616): Forged steel with eight-bolt flange
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12604857): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 12625119): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12623064): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .492 intake / .480 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 198° intake / 216° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12604860): Aluminum L92-style port: “as cast” with 68-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.160 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12569167 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10214664 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal