The Sikky Manufacturing Kinked Upper Shift Rod is designed to relocate your shift knob forward or backwards 2.5″. When building a car, whether for the street or track, having an ergonomic shifter location is neccessary and our kinked rod will help you achieve just that. This setup can be used with most shifters that are utilizing a 2 bolt attachment.
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Shift Rod Attachment
- Threaded for M10 x 1.5 Shift Knobs
- All Neccessary Hardware Included
We offer 2 mount hole sizes to insure perfect fitment no matter which shifter you use. Please use the info below to order the correct setup.
- All Sikky Relocation Shifters Excluding GTO
- Tremec T56 Magnum
- Hurst Aftermarket Shifters
- GM Factory Option Hurst Shifter