Sikky headers allow perfect drop-in fit in the BMW E30 with a Sikky LSx (LS1 / LS2 / LS3 / LS6 / LS7) Swap Kit using a T-56 Transmission. The coating we use is a high performance aluminum ceramic coating.
- BMW E30 LSX 1 3/4″ Primaries 3″ Collector, Mild Steel, Ceramic Coated Header
- V-Band Flange Pre-Installed (clamp and other half included)
- Includes New Gaskets and Bolts
The process in which each header is coated:
- Each part is thermal degreased at 750 degrees for 3 hours to remove any impurities and contaminates. This is the most effective way to clean parts.
- After thermal, each part goes through a series of blast, on all surfaces.
- Once a surface profile is created, the entire part is hand sprayed with Aluminum Ceramic coating.
- After the part is covered, it is put in the oven (60’ long) and cured at 750 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- When curing is complete, each part is polished in a vibratory polisher. Using special Ceramic beads, a special soap and water, the part is burnished (polished) to a high luster.
- After polish, it receives a wipe down and inspection before going to shipping.
- 3 year warranty on coatings for corrosion, etc.
Sikky Steering Shaft Kit – Click Here for more information
Steering Shaft kit required for proper clearance with headers. Angled Spark Plug Wires (MSD is our in house “go to”).
All Sikky chassis specific swap headers are designed around using the Sikky mount kits and components. We cannot guarantee or confirm fitment when used in conjunction with a competitors product. Double check the required components section to see if anything else is needed for proper fitment. If you are unsure, contact one of our knowledgeable sales reps at email@example.com or 410-780-0009